Thursday, April 05, 2007

Shanghai Travel From Toronto :: New Route in April

Speaking of travel to China (as I was on yesterday's post), Air Canada is launching a new non-stop flight from Toronto to Shanghai on April 12 (see the Air Canada web site for specific times).

While I personally feel AC's domestic service is an absolute deterral to air travel, its international service (Santiago, Chile (Chile photos ) (Chile flights continue on to Buenos Aires) and Hong Kong) is second to none.

Of course, I am talking about service to those of us in the economy (cheap) seats, not, alas, first class or business class. But there are more of us in economy seats than the other two combined, so however they treat the least of their passengers -- me -- I think is a good benchmark of overall service standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment